- Accuracy: Macro Focusing Rails provide for movements ranging from full length of 100mm to 0.05mm
- Four Directional: Equipped with two rails, it allows for forward–backward and right–left movements
- Continuous Movements: You can move the camera in the desired direction and specified distance smoothly, thus avoiding any jerks
- Usage: Attach your tripod/head to the Macro base plate fitted with 1/4-20UNC screw
- Suitability: Can be used for DSLRs or Digital Cameras with standard ¼ inch screw hole
- Easy Handling: Knobs attached to the rails help in manoeuvring the camera to shift focus
- Revolution Details: One full revolution of the knob results in a movement of 1mm
- Precise Graduations: Each Knob further provides 20 graduations of 0.05 mm each
- Universal mount: Suits any tripod head QR (Quick Release) plate
- QR Mechanism: Comes with a free QR attachment. You are not required to purchase the plate additionally
(LxWxH): 8 in x 8 in x 2.5in
Weight: 480 gms
Travel Length: Standard travel of 100 mm from end-to-end
- Rails are aligned at 90 degrees to each other
- Macro base plate (that connects camera body to the tripod/head) is fitted with a 1/4-20UNC free runner helicoil insert
- Aluminium body and stainless steel knobs make it strong and durable
- Precision guaranteed for accurate movements
- Knobs are also machined for precision
This model (MK-2) of Macro Focusing Rails comes with a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.