- Light weight, easy to store
- Bright colours for high visibility and safety
- Easy to wear
- Handy when carrying an umbrella is not an option
- Can be folded into a small size and slipped into your pocket
- Disposable rain ponchos can be discarded after a couple of uses, thus ensuring you have enough space at the end of the journey
- Disposable Rain Poncho Come with a built-in hood
- Cover your sleeves as well
- Fall beyond your knees
- Perfect accessory for hiking, camping, travel or daily commuting
- Keep one each at multiple places like car, office bag, backpack etc for emergency situations
Why should I use a Disposable Rain Poncho?
You cannot probably keep an umbrella with you all the time. However, being a photographer, we know we are faced with unexpected weather conditions in the field.
How should I use this?
Just slip it over your clothes.
When should I use this?
Keep it handy always. It is a good protection against light showers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.