Fabric Tape for Photography equipment (green camouflage) | Nature Lounge
Camouflage fabric tape sticks well on cloth, vinyl, leather, plastic and other metals. It is a duct tape that can be used to either repair or create things that need patches of camouflage prints.
You could probably stick it on your binoculars so that the equipment does not get any scratches, or stick a patch on your blue jeans to get that rocking look or may be create something new altogether. Imagination is the limit here.
- Fabric tape is coating with rubber adhesive
- Does not leave any residue after removing
- Conforms to uneven surfaces as well
- Length is 5m*4.5cm
- Light and portable
- Camouflage Fabric Tape is easy to tear
- Acts as camouflage concealing element
- Reusable to a great extent