Camera Air Blower – Dust cleaner | Nature Lounge
Nature Lounge brings to you the Camera Air Blower, a recommended tool for cleaning dust particles off your photography equipment such as camera bodies, lenses and filters.
- Useful for cleaning SLR camera body, Camera lens, Lens filters, Binoculars, Telescope, etc.
- Long nozzle for forceful gush of air to remove dust particles.
- The camera air blower is black in colour.
- 13.5 cm x 5cm
- One black camera air blower made of rubber attached to a synthetic nozzle.
Why should you use camera air blower?
This durable rubber with a long nozzle blows out air with force, helping you clean your equipment without touching these sensitive surfaces.
How to safely clean your camera?
- Photography equipment can be cleaned using various tools such as Lens Cleaning Cloth and Lens Pen.
- However, we first need to get rid of the fine dust particles on the surface of lens/filter/sensor etc.
- This can be done by using the Camera Air Blower. You should ideally blow it a couple of times or till the time you are not happy with the surface.
- The step is important because the dust particles settled on these sensitive surfaces can create scratch marks if rubbed with a cloth.
- Now, you can continue cleaning your photography equipment with other specialised cleaning tools.
When to use camera air blower?
Dust particles are clearly visible, your viewfinder will also sound off an alert in the form of hazy images.