- Made of soft faux leather
- One size fits most cameras
- Fits most hand sizes
- Non-slip surface design
- Camera can be mounted on a tripod even with the grip attached
How to Use Camera Hand Grip Strap?
- Remove any already attached neck/shoulder strap
- Attach the plate provided with the camera hand grip strap to the tripod socket of your camera.
- Fasten the other end of camera hand grip strap to the camera body
- Slip your hand through the wrist support
- The back of your wrist should now be covered by the soft faux leather
- Your index finger should be next to the shutter button
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.