Camouflage Ghillie Suit-Leafy Pattern
At times, to get a good click, all you need to do is merge with the surroundings. Check out this Camouflage Ghillie Suit in leafy pattern.
- It is a net garment covered in twine and looks like a bunch of leaves
- Birding Suit Green Camouflage looks like leaves on an underbrush
- Breathable material
- Comes as a set of two—camouflage trousers and camouflage jacket
- The jacket has a camouflage hood attached to it
- Stretchable – One size fits most
|Chest||Waist||Shoulder||Sleeve||Length of Jacket||In Seam||length of Trousers|
- Jacket with attached hood
- Carry bag
Why should I use this camouflage ghillie suit?
Does the Kingfisher fly away every time you are almost about to click it? Still wondering how professional photographers and birders study birds so closely and catch them in the best of their moods?
Don’t worry, you can also do the same.
Are you a birder? Or probably, a photographer who likes to click in the wild and natural environs? You might want to merge with the surroundings with the help of this Camouflage Ghillie Suit. Now, why would you need such a piece of clothing? It is actually a perfect camouflage and helps you go undetected in the wilderness.
So, you could be a birder or a nature photographer if you are interested in this product. The idea is to ensure that you can be in close proximity to timid creations of nature such as birds, butterflies and other harmless beings—without scaring them away.
Where should I use this camouflage ghillie suit?
- Studying birds
- Bird Photogaphy
- Nature Photography
- Wear your own clothes in shades of green or brown inside this Ghillie Suit Jungle Camouflage.
- While it might just excite you to have a bird perched on your shoulder for some time but you do not have a lion to lean against your back! Beware, stay away from the wild animals.