Job opening at Wildlife SOS, India
Looking at making a career in the Wildlife sector? Here is one such opportunity.
VIDEOGRAPHER/ PHOTOGRAPHER/ EDITOR
Job Location: Delhi NCR
- Produce, direct, shoot and edit video projects as assigned
- Take photographs of ongoing projects
- Work with development, communications and field teams to ensure video/photo needs are met
- Manage video/photo library
- Produce video news releases, educational videos, public service announcements, and other video projects for public distribution in a variety of forums.
- Upload, organize and rename digital files to server and to Youtube in an efficient and expedient manner
- Collaborate with creative, marketing, PR and editorial staff (among others) to understand project needs and requirements
- Have a working knowledge of social media platforms and web sites, to ensure integration of video is consistent and compatible with the style, approach and messaging that is required for all content and messaging.
- Work effectively with a variety of people, including WSOS, volunteers, and representatives of other local humane groups.
- Travel to other locations as requested on video production assignments.
- Maintain equipment
- Notify key staff of photo/video opportunities that can help grow the organization
Skills and Experience:
- A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in various aspects of video production, including writing, editing, camera work, and non-linear editing in either Premiere or Final Cut.
- Knowledge of appropriate video/audio Apple/Mac based software.
- Proficiency with MS office including Word, e-mail, spread sheets plus strong computer skills
- Ability to duplicate, store, archive and catalogue video projects for easy finding and future use
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. The ideal person for this job would be a team player, personable, professional, upbeat, and energetic, takes initiative, uses tact and diplomacy.
- Flexibility ability to travel and work weekends.
- Ability to work in extreme climates
- Ability to make sound judgments and work independently in a multi-department environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Proven attention to detail with advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to professionally advocate for Wildlife SOS
To Apply: Please send CV/resume to email@example.com if interested in this position. Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s ability and experience.